Beijing has a vibrant live underground music scene that has been rapidly evolving over the last ten years. Often at nights when I wasn't shooting I would go see live music shows. Ironically, Beijing also became the city where I have bought the largest number of music CDs in recent years. Each album is often independently produced of a limited-edition, and beautifully designed with more than the typical jewel case. To me, this new music often eloquently evoke a spirit of this changing city. Enjoy the sounds of Beijing.
- Consumer's Song "消费着之歌" - Sand
- September "九月" - Zhou Yunpeng
- Our Healthy Upward Ideals "我们目前健康向上的小理想" - Sand
- Together "在一起" - Sound Fragment
- An Yang "安阳" - Miserable Faith